- Behaviour-based goals are typically changes we make to how we act, they focus on how we personally feel and behave, rather than just looking purely at the outcome of our actions.
- Outcome-based goals are changes we make to our performance, They focus on the outcome of our actions, rather than how we feel about performing our tasks.
- Behaviour-based goals play into outcome-based goals, but they aren’t the same. When we change how we think and feel, often we’ll notice a change in results. But that should never be the focus, it’s just a great outcome.
- Often we can get to the root of a problem by changing our behaviour, and then watch as our outcomes change. It’s first about us, our mindset and our attitude than it is changing what we are doing.
- When it comes to exercising Behaviour-based goals should be the focus.
- Try one new work out a month.
- Work out for 30 minutes, three to five times a week.
- Stretch or do yoga at least once a week.
- Work your way to hold a three-minute plank.
- Build your strength.
Full Article here 🤓 – https://www.anthodges.com/blog/behavior-outcome-based-goals
For more info and examples 🤸♂️ – https://www.bodybyamandanyc.com/blog/fitness-goals-for-beginner-in-nyc