- Regular exercise can increase the strength of your brain as well as your muscles…
- UCLA researchers found physical activity increases the size of the hippocampus, the part of the brain associated with learning and memory.
- Suggesting the long term physical affects of exercise doesn’t simply alter the physiology of your muscles but also the physiology of the brain structure.
- Reinforcing the evidence for the link between a health body and a healthy mind.
- Their reports show a strong correlation between sedentary lifestyles and the risk of developing dementia.
Proposing regular exercise lead’s to higher brain volume and therefore a reduced risk of developing dementia.
Full article 🤯 https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-athletes-way/201701/physical-fitness-keeps-your-brain-in-good-shape-study-finds